Monday, October 11, 2010

Melacca and Johor trip

OK..Where should I start from..ermmm..RIGHT!!. from here.

On 8th October 2010 which was on Friday (god..I'm like writing a diary), my granduncle brought my aunt,cousins, my younger sister and me for a trip to Johor to visit his friend who lived there. We dropped by Melacca and stayed for one day.

At Melacca, we went for some window shopping. We visited Pahlawan Melaka and Mahkota Parade. We wanted to go pasar malam but it was already closed because of drizzling. After the window shopping, we went for our dinner. I ate CHICKEN CHOP!! IT WAS SOOOO AWESOME and NICE!! After that, we ate again. Yup. Right after my chicken chop...That's the reason I came along with them, to eat. Muahaha.. This time we ate seafood. The place was very very dirty and so not appetizing. But I'm telling you, the lala there were very nice.

cockles.

~lala~

also ~lala~ yum yum.

After that, we wanted to walk around but who knows the shops there close so early.It's only 9 pm and the most of the shop closed already. Haiz. So, we went back to hotel. Good thing I brought my GEO textbook along. So I read a little then went to sleep.

There. Geografi textbook. my god..

Then, the next morning we had our breakfast and continued our journey to Johor. After sitting in the car for like..hours..We. Finally. Arrived. Our hotel located somewhere near the beach. So, my granduncle and his friend started to talk to each other while we unpacked our stuff. Then, it was around 6 something in the evening and we had our dinner.

The dinner was sooo AWESOME. Even better than the chicken chop. We. Had. LOBSTERS!!! IT WAS SOO DELICIOUS AND DELECTABLE!! yummy (Haha. Just exaggerating.) We had lobsters, crabs, fish and others.


After that, we went back to hotel and bla bla bla. The next following day, we played at the beach and pool for a while. My cousin, sister and I sat on a banana boat. Thrilling. After we took bath and ate our lunch, we went home.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment