Wednesday, October 12, 2011

FREEDOM!!

Bonjour~ Like I said last time, I will update my half dead blog again after the pain in the ass PMR. 

First of all, I officially declared freedom for myself. Woohoo!!
My PMR just ended two days ago. Therefore, I don't have to take exams anymore. We even returned our textbooks to school today already. I wonder what are we really going to do in school for the rest of the weeks. 

Anyway, Andrea and I celebrated the end of PMR yesterday at her house. It was so fun! I don't often go to her house so there are a lot of things we can do.

I went there in the morning. We baked apple crumbles together. After that, we watched some movies together. Well, we were supposed to watch horror movie but we changed our mind. XP. Haha. It's not necessary to watch horror right. Comedy will do as well. Haha. We watched comedy while eating the apple crumbles we made. 

After that, we watched another Singaporean movie. In that movie had our Malaysian DJ acted in it. He is the guy who always acted in the show Ah Beng. Well, the show we watched is called Kidnapper. That ah beng was plain evil in there man. He was so scary. 

After watching movie, Andrea brought me to cycled around her housing area. We went to see all the houses. The bungalows and semi-D there are just plain awesome. People who stayed there must be awfully rich. The way they designed the houses are so beautiful. Some are even like the western style. I wonder when will I only be able to stay in such beautiful house. Ah, keep dreaming. 

We cycled around for like an hour and unfortunately, I had to go home already. 
SO, that's all for now. Sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment