Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!! Today is mother's day and we were planning to celebrates at Shabu Shabu but there were so many people. So we just go somewhere else to eat. Suddenly, we thought of a restaurant that we had not been to for ages. It's called Restaurant Telipon. Such a weird name. It's like buffets. We can pick whatever food we want. Mostly are seafood like crab,prawn,fish balls and more. But I have to say that this place is not very clean. I was wondering will I get stomach upset after eating the food here. However, this place really had brought back a lot of memories. The last time I had been here was like I was so damn young.
I even took some pictures of my family. Sorry that it's so blur because my phone camera is not that good.

This is my dad.
My mum. My big sister.
My second sister. My small sister.My little brother playing my big sister's iPhone.

Well. That' all. We all enjoyed ourself and ate until very very full.

No comments:

Post a Comment