Wednesday, May 5, 2010

title-less

It's title-less because I don't know what to put for the title.

During Tuesday, Andrea, Kylie, Ee Ling, Elisa and me decided to have some fun time together. Actually, I was just wanted to help Andrea with her poster, but we decided to do something else before that. We want to jog and play badminton. So we called Ee Ling, Elisa and Kylie along. I woke up around 6 something in the morning. I decided to go Andrea's house around 7 morning since my younger sister is going to school around that time. We wanted to jog around 8 morning but Elisa came late. She can't jog with us because she injured her leg last night. Therefore, Ee Ling decided to stay and played badminton with her while Andrea, Kylie and me went for jogging. Well, I seriously stinks at jogging. After jogging, we played badminton together. Than we walked to 7-eleven to buy slurpee.

Then, Ee Ling they all went back home while I stayed to hep Andrea with her poster. Later,we walked to school together. All of us we starting to get tired after recess. After recess was supposed to be our favourite subject PJ. Unfortunately, all the PJ classes were canceled for this whole week. So we stayed in the class and listened to our PJ teacher talked. OH GOD. The more he talked, the more sleepy I got. I can tell you that almost nobody in the class were listening to him except for those who sitting at the front row. Some of us were doing our own things, some were closing their ears and some even tried to sleep.

On the next day which was today, I got to wake up early again for koko. After school over, I had maths tuition on 8.30 p.m. Last week, my maths teacher told us to bring the mathematical instruments. Tonight, I had practically proved that I suffer from short-term memory loss. I had set reminder in my phone to remind me to bring the mathematical instruments. Even my friend had called to remind me to bring before I went for tuition. I only remembered about it when I was at the tuition. Only two words came out from my mouth which was OH SHIT!!!!!! Seriously, I am such a life-less human being. Just like the poem of Life's Brief Candle from William Shakespeare.

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,

Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Sadly for all the 2010 Form 1. They didn't get to learn this poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment