Monday, June 21, 2010

School starts again.

Today is the first day of school after the 2 weeks of holiday.That means I am going to get all my exam's result by this week. My school day today was filled with ups and downs. Every few minutes I started to panic. I just kept on repeat some sentences such as 'Omg, after this what subject?!' or 'ahhhhh, now is kh!! I don't want to know my result.' or 'oh my goodness gracious, today got geo and maths.' and more. Every time teacher was calling the name, my heart was beating so fast that I thought it was going to pop out.

I'm really damn pissed and depressed. I did some really stupid, idiotic and careless mistakes for my maths exam. AND IT'S SOME NOT ONE. I could have get a better result. I was really trying hard not to slam on my keyboard when I talked or wrote about this. Haiz. Never mind. What can I do about this? Nothing. Perhaps I can just try to get over it.

I was really amazed when I saw my friend, Ee Ling's result. I have to say that her marks are all so awesome. She studied all by herself. She got 99 for maths and the highest in the class for geo. I was really surprise that she can survives without tuition unlike me. I am going to flunk in my English and I am already flunking in my BM. I am such a failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment