Sunday, December 13, 2009

exhausted

Cleaning the house was so damn tiring.Well,I mean part of the house.I had washed the clothes with hand,swept the floor and half way mopping the floor.I only mopped the floor until the living room,my mother called me and ask me to clean the drawer in the kitchen which filled with spoons,forks and bowls.On the other hand,my mother asked my second sister to clean the other stuff in the kitchen but the works she did were more then mine.However she finish her job faster than me.She already playing with her laptop while I was only cleaning the first drawer.With her incredible speed,she can do everything in just a few minutes.But with my extremely slow motion,I took a very long time to do anything.Well,her favourite phrase was 'look at my incredible speed'.lolx.

No comments:

Post a Comment