Sunday, December 13, 2009

my favourite anime



I am an anime freak.I don't deny it.I LOVE ANIME. I used to have channel 715 which only contain animations.Unfortunately,something went wrong with the astro at my house.Therefore,my father change the spoiled astro to a new one.It was supposed to be a good news,but it turn out to be a worst news ever.CHANNEL 715 IS UNAVAILABLE.OMG. It is very hard to live without it.sob....All I can do is get over with it.So it is a miracle that I can still survive until now.But I still love anime.Lolx.My favourite anime was vampire knight.The guys in there were all extremely handsome.Besides that,I also love rozen maiden.It's a story about dolls.The dolls were all so cute and beautiful.These are some pictures of these two anime.The dolls are cute right?XD.Even the song I used for my blog also from rozen maiden.

No comments:

Post a Comment