Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SCHOOL IS GOING TO START!!!!

Damn la...School is going to start.That's means NIGHTMARES ABOUT TO BEGIN.Haiz. I don't know why,somehow i felt like I want the holiday to be longer.I don't felt bored this holiday.The time past so damn fast.I HATE IT. Last time,I felt very excited when school is about to start because I'll can get to see my friends.But now,I felt like lazy to go to school.It's not like I don't want to see my friends,but i can see some of them at tuition.

However,the best thing is.....I GO TO THE SAME CLASS AS ANDREA..God bless us.Not only Andrea,but Qao Minn,Ee ling,Elisa,and Kylie.Unfortunately,Renee,Yvonne and Areecca are not in the same class as us.The polygons group have lost 2 member..sob..Haiz...So fast form 2 already,then after that go form 3 then got PMR.Haiz.Why does time past so fast?Can anyone answer this question?Anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment